" ' Thank you ' does not begin to touch my heartfelt gratitude for your creative genius in the recent transformation of my wedding gown. "
From South and East:
- NYS Thruway N to Exit 18 - New Paltz
- At traffic light after toll booth turn left onto Rt. 299W
- Through village of New Paltz, across bridge over Wallkill Creek to next right turn - Springtown Rd. From Springtown Road, at fork bear left onto Mountain Rest Rd. Stay on Mnt. Rest Rd. going uphill, past Mohonk Mountain House, and proceed downhill.
- At bottom of hill, shortly after the sharp bend to the right, take first left onto Cty Rt. 6 (A sign here indicates this turn for Alligerville.) Travel on Rt. 6 for 3 1/2 miles, through the intersection with Cty Rt. 1/Lucas Tnpk , past Williams Lumber and on up the hill. At top of hill turn left onto Old King's Hwy. Travel about 1 1/4 miles to #560 on the right. Park in front of green barn. Enter and come upstairs to studio.
- NYS Thruway to Exit 19 - Kingston
- After toll plaza, follow signs indicating right turn onto Rt. 28W toward Pine Bush and Rt. 209. Take second right-hand exit to get on Rt. 209S toward Ellenville.
- Travel south on Rt. 209 about 10 miles. From traffic light at intersection of Rts. 209 and 213E continue on Rt. 209S another 2 1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto Kyserike Rd. at the signs for Rondout Valley High School and Williams Lumber.
- Travel about 1 mile to RIGHT-HAND turn for Old King's Hwy. (You will have passed a left-hand turn for Old King's Hwy already - ignore this!) Travel about 1 1/4 miles to #560 on the right. Park in front of green barn. Enter and come upstairs to studio.
From East - Mid-Hudson Bridge, Poughkeepsie
- Exit bridge. Follow signs for Rt. 9W- northbound.
- Rt. 9W to intersection with Rt. 299W. Take left hand turn onto Rt. 299W.
- Travel into village of New Paltz.
Please continue with the directions from New Paltz above. See: From South, third line of directions.
From South - Middletown, Ellenville
- Travel north on Rt. 209 past the town of Accord.
- From the Citgo/PX Mart at the corner of Rt. 209 and Whitfield Rd. travel 3/10 miles more to the small right-hand turn for Old King's Hwy.
- Travel a short distance to #560, the second left driveway.
- Park in front of the green barn. Enter and come upstairs to studio.
From Kingston on Cty Rt.1/Lucas Tnpk and Rt. 213W - Rosendale
- At traffic light intersection of Lucas Tnpk and Rt. 213, site of the High Falls Food Coop: if coming west on Rt. 213 turn left onto Lucas. If coming south on Lucas from Kingston continue straight through light.
- On Lucas Tnpk travel 3 miles further to right-hand turn onto Kyserike Rd/Cty Rt. 6.
- On Kyserike Rd. pass Williams Lumber. At top of hill turn left onto Old King's Hwy.
- On Old King's Hwy travel about 1 1/4 miles to #560 on the right.
- Park in front of the green barn. Enter and come upstairs to the studio.